Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Rope Cutter: true
- Model: 4JH3-TE
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2006
- Engine Hours: 2470
Owner's version with two double aft cabins and large owner's forward cabin offering up to seven berths in three cabins and the saloon with 6'6" headroom.
OWNER'S CABIN: Forward cabin with large double berth, LCD TV, vanity unit with mirror and cushioned stool, hanging locker and ample stowage lockers.
EN-SUITE FORWARD HEADS: Fitted with marine toilet, holding tank, wash basin and shower with shower screen.
MAIN SALOON: Light and spacious, consisting of a large C-shaped settee seating area offering a single berth and large deluxe folding dining table. Entertainment provided by a LCD TV with Glomex mast mounted aerial and a CD/radio stereo system.
GALLEY: Linear galley to port equipped with an upgraded Eno cooker with 4-burners, grill and oven, stainless steel microwave, large stainless steel double sink, hot and cold pressurised water system, large 12v refrigerator, separate 12v freezer and generous stowage.
CHART TABLE: Aft to starboard with large working area, instrumentation, four switch panels and storage areas. Main battery breakers and shorepower RCD breaker in separate cabinet.
DAY HEADS AND AFT EN SUITE: Aft to port and fitted with an electric flush marine toilet, holding tank, wash basin and shower. Accessed from saloon and port aft cabin.
PORT AND STARBOARD AFT CABINS: Each fitted with hanging lockers and double berths, featuring a removable central bulkhead between them to convert two cabins in to one very large aft cabin with en suite access from port side.
GENERAL EQUIPMENT: Cream Paso Jaguar leatherette upholstery in saloon and blue Bresil cotton upholstery in all three sleeping cabins. Full teak interior with teak and holly sole boards. Cream coloured curtains to windows and blinds to deck hatches. Webasto diesel fired warm air heating system with 8 outlets (believed new 2010). Pressurised hot and cold water system throughout including transom shower via a calorifier with immersion coil.
Masthead double spreader rigged sloop. Silver anodised aluminium mast (deck stepped) and boom. Mast mounted spinnaker pole. Removable bowsprit. Solid kicker. Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging (professionally checked April 2016, believed part/all renewed 2010). Removable inner forestay. Terylene running rigging. Single line slab reefing mainsail system with 3 reefs, lazyjacks and stack pack. Headsail furling system. Lines led aft via Spinlock clutches. Towing genoa cars. 2 x Lewmar 44 self tailing halyard winches (port is electric) at companionway. 2 x Lewmar 54 self tailing sheet winches. 2 x Spinnaker winches.
- Fully battened mainsail with 3 reefs - 2010 - good
- Furling Genoa - good
- No.2 Jib - as new
- Storm Jib - good
Yanmar 4JH3-TE 75hp diesel engine located under companionway steps. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Single lever controls with electric start. Shaft drive via P-bracket with rope cutter to Brunton Autoprop folding 3-bladed bronze propeller (believed new 2010). Factory installed 7kw bow thruster with controls at starboard helm.
The engine appears to be in very good cosmetic condition and has currently run for 2470hrs from new (equivalent to apx. 205hrs a season). Last serviced early 2017 for the season.
3 x 12v Domestic batteries and dedicated engine battery (all new 2016) charged via engine alternator. Bow thruster/anchor windlass battery (new 2016). Shorepower system with ringmains, immersion coil for water heating and 60ah battery charger. Mastervolt sine wave inverter and power management system (new 2017). Mastervolt Whisper 3.5kw diesel generator (serviced 2017 and believed new 2010). Electrical distribution panel with individual circuit breaker type switches. Full cabin lighting.
- 25kg Delta anchor with 100m chain and warp
- Electric anchor windlass with remote
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
- Stainless steel lifelines with gates on both sides
- Stainless steel transom boarding ladder
- Blue zipped mainsail bag with lazyjacks
- Blue sprayhood with grabrail (new 2017)
- Blue bimini and wheel covers
- Full cockpit enclosure and Mediterranean style cockpit enclosure
- Upgraded teak cockpit table with blue cover
- Blue cockpit cushions
- Pasarelle which fixes to aft deck
- Hot and cold transom shower
- 2 x Outboard brackets on pushpit
- Ankarolina mooring system
- Various warps and fenders
- 2 x Plastimo binnacle steering compasses
- Standard Horizon DSC VHF radio with cockpit station and loud hailer
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata speed/log/depth (one at each helm)
- Raymarine ST60 windspeed/direction (one at each helm)
- Raymarine E120 colour GPS plotter with radar overlay at chart table
- Raymarine E80 colour GPS plotter with radar overlay in Navpod on cockpit table
- Raymarine 2kw mast mounted radar scanner
- Raymarine ST6001+ Type 2 autopilot with control at starboard helm
- Sony CD/radio stereo system with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- Glomex TV aerial at masthead with booster/tuner
- Hawk VHF aerial and wind indicator
- Deck level navigation lights
- Steaming light and deck flood on mast
- All-round white anchor light at masthead
- Fire extinguishers
- Radar reflector
- Harness eyes
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Seago canister liferaft in stainless steel holder for pushpit mounting
- Waveline 2.4m inflatable dinghy
- Mariner 3.5hp outboard (new 2015)
Also available to the purchaser will be a highly desirable berth in Yacht Port Cartagena in a premium location away from the busier end of the marina. Her owner states that he is currently paying around €6,600 per season including water and electricity and that subject to the marina's terms and conditions he is able to transfer his berthing agreement to the new owner. If this is of interest we advise purchaser's to make us aware of this before proceeding to purchase and we will ensure that it will be possible in their circumstances.
This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 was built by Jeanneau Yachts in July 2005 and first launched in 2006. Flag blue factory painted GRP hull with white superstructure and teak laid decks, cockpit sole, bathing platform and seats. Cast iron deep fin keel. Spade hung rudder with twin Lewmar hide bound steering wheels. Large sail locker forward. Large self draining cockpit with two cockpit and lazarette lockers. Upgraded teak folding cockpit table. Opening door to transom with steps down to water. Hot and cold transom shower.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.