Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Rope Cutter: true
- Model: 3YM30
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 29hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2012
- Engine Hours: 890
Up to seven berths in two double sleeping cabins and a single and double in the saloon. Very good headroom throughout. Forward cabin with 2.07m double berth, deep cabinet with hanging lockers and shelves.
Saloon with U shaped settee to starboard (with double berth conversion), standard saloon table, upper storage cabinets, seating to port with drinks locker forward, hanging locker by chart table and ceiling handrail. Aft facing chart table with storage and laptop space.
L shaped galley to starboard with double stainless steel sinks (hot and cold pressurised fresh water system, 40 litre hot water tank and tank gauge). Large top loading fridge (185 litre with ice shelf), gimballed two burner gas cooker with two burners, grill and oven, and a vast amount of stowage. 200 litre fresh water capacity.
Heads compartment to port with basin and shower cubicle with plexiglass shower divider, Jabsco marine toilet and 50l holding tank. Access door to cockpit locker.
Double aft cabin to starboard with hanging locker and shelving. Shades and screens for hatches and ports.
Laminate flooring throughout in teak and holly. Ambiance White Gold upholstery in the saloon with mattress ticking on sleeping berths. Flush mounted LED ceiling lights. Task lighting to heads and galley. 12V sockets in all cabins. 220V shore power system with sockets thorough boat, immersion heat and battery charger. Fusion bluetooth Sonic Hub docking station with speakers in saloon and uprated Fusion cockpit speakers. Webasto diesel fired central heating system. Red LED night light above chart table. Extra dedicated LED light above cooker area. Digital TV antenna mounted on mast gimbal and pre-wired to amplifier in saloon (no set).
Fractional bermudan sloop rig. Silver anodised aluminium mast and boom by Selden, 2012. Stainless steel standing rigging with double back stays and adjuster. Terylene running rigging all led aft to cockpit or helmsman. Two Harken 40 self tailing primary winches. Harken self tailing secondary winch. Harken Genoa tracks, car adjustable from cockpit. Spinlock jammers. Main sheet traveller with Spinlock quick release cleats. Rod kicker with gas strut. German main sheet system. Single line slab reefing to mainsail with lazy bag and lazy jacks . Facnor head sail furling system. Rig for asymmetric spinnaker.
- Mainsail - Dacron with 3 reefs and cunningham led to cockpit - 2012
- 132% Furling Genoa -2012
- 100% Blade Jib (adapted)
- Storm Jib
- Cruising Chute/Asymmetric
Located under companionway in vented and soundproofed compartment. Yanmar 3YM30 marine diesel engine, 2012. 29hp. Three cylinders. Fresh water cooled. Sail drive to three blade feathering propeller by Bruntons. Ambassador rope cutter. Fuel/water separator. Single lever engine controls. 130 litre fuel capacity. Approx 7 knots cruising speed. The engine has done some 890 hours since new and has been serviced in October 2017. Full service records available.
Four 12V batteries in two banks charging via 80 amp engine alternator, 40A 220V shore power charger and 75W solar panel via Victorn blue solar MPPT control. Expert Pro battery management monitor.
- 16Kg Delta anchor with chain and warp.
- Quick electric anchor windlass.
- Four fenders and three mooring warps.
- Mid ship mooring cleats.
- Sprayhood in Taupe
- Bimini hood with protective cover in Sunbrella Taupe
- Zipped mainsail cover with lazy jacks in Sunbrella Taupe.
- Wheel, winch and cockpit table covers in Taupe
- LED navigation lights.
- Double bow rollers with tack point reinforcement.
- Gates in lifelines.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Cockpit table with white folding leaves, storages and LED lighting
- Hot and cold transom shower.
- Outboard engine bracket to pushpit
- Dedicated life raft locker
- Halyard tail bags in cockpit
- Cockpit cushions
- Two gas bottles
- Extra grab handle above chart plotter for additional cockpit safety.
- Two Plastimo binnacle mounted compasses.
- 4 x Simrad IS20 multifunction displays (multi instruments for wind, speed, depth and all their functions).
- Simrad AC42 auto pilot.
- Simrad NSS8 touch screen chart plotter/GPS on Scanstrut swivel pod with Navionics chart cartridge.
- Simrad 3G radar to plotter, with Scanstrut gimballed mast mount
- Simrad WiFi router for GoFree link.
- MacMurdo M10 AIS transponder to plotter and nav station.
- Simrad RS25 DSC type VHF radio with Hawk antenna and cockpit speaker
- Echomax active X bank radar target enhancer with control at nav station
- LED deck level and masthead navigation lights.
- PC interface at the chart table for GPS and AIS systems.
- Emergency VHF/AIS antenna on pushpit wired to chart table.
- Safety rope ladder in transom.
- Various fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket.
- Harness eyes in cockpit.
- Webbing jack stays.
- Mast mounted radar reflector.
- Smoke & Co2 alarm in saloon.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps.
- Emergency tiller.
Sun Odyssey 379 built by Jeanneau. White grp hull with style stripes. White grp coach roof with moulded non skid decks. Cast iron fin keel. Twin wheel steering systems to spade rudder. Self draining cockpit and anchor well. Wood to cockpit seats, floor and transom. Large cockpit and lazarette lockers. Life raft locker. Washboard storage. Gas locker for twin bottles. Stainless steel safety rails and pvc coated lifelines. Wood coach roof hand rails. Fold down transom with integral swim ladder.
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.