Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3YM30
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 29hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Other, Folding
- Year: 2012
- Engine Hours: 225
Up to nine berths in three cabins plus the saloon. Very good headroom throughout. Forward cabin with 2.07m double berth, deep cabinet with hanging lockers and shelves. Saloon with U shaped settee to starboard (with double berth conversion), luxury folding saloon table, upper storage cabinets, seating to port with berth extension, storage locker forward and ceiling handrail. Aft facing chart table with storage and laptop space. L shaped galley to starboard with double stainless steel sinks (hot and cold pressurised fresh water system, 40 litre hot water tank and tank gauge), extra water tank to make around 330 litres capacity. Large fridge (185 litre with ice shelf), gimballed two burner gas cooker with grill and oven, and a vast amount of stowage. Heads compartment to port with basin and shower cubicle with shower divider, Jabsco marine toilet and 80l holding tank. Two double aft cabins with hanging lockers and shelving. Shades and screens for hatches and ports.
Laminate flooring throughout in teak and holly. Uprated "Linen" upholstery in the saloon with mattress ticking on sleeping berths. Flush mounted LED ceiling lights. Task lighting to heads and galley. 12V sockets in all cabins. 220V shore power system with sockets thorough boat, immersion heat and battery charger. Simrad Sonic Hub docking station with speakers in saloon and cockpit. Webasto 5500 diesel fired central heating system with five outlets installed in 2014. Marine TV with masthead aerial.
Fractional bermudan sloop rig. Silver anodised aluminium mast and boom by Selden, 2012. Stainless steel standing rigging with double back stays and adjuster. Terylene and dyneema running rigging all led aft to cockpit or helmsman. Two Harken 40 self tailing primary winches. Two Harken self tailing secondary winch. Harken Genoa tracks. Spinlock jammers. Main sheet traveller with Spinlock quick release cleats. Rod kicker. German main sheet system. Single line slab reefing to mainsail with lazy bag and lazy jacks . Facnor head sail furling system. Full cruising chute rigging.
- Mainsail - Mylar Taffeta - Sanders Sails - 2012 - Excellent
- Furling Genoa - Mylar Taffeta - Sanders Sails - Good
- 80% battened mainsail - Technique Voile - 2012 - Unused
- Furling Genoa with UV strips - Technique Voile - 2012 - Unused
- Cruising Chute - Aramid - Sanders Sails - 2012 - Virtually Unused
Located under companionway in vented and soundproofed compartment. Yanmar 3YM30 marine diesel engine, 2012. 29hp. Three cylinders. Fresh water cooled. Sail drive to three blade feathering propeller by Kiwi. Single lever engine controls. 130 litre fuel capacity. Approx 7 knots cruising speed. The engine has done some 225 hours since new and will need a routine service.
Sidepower bow thruster with double props, installed in 2015.
Four 12V batteries in three banks (2 x 2012 and 2 x 2015) charging via 80 amp engine alternator and 220V shore power charger.
- 16Kg Delta anchor with 25m chain (with swivel) and 40m warp.
- Quick electric anchor windlass with WiFi remote control.
- Six fenders.
- Four mooring warps.
- Mid ship mooring cleats.
- Sprayhood in black.
- Zipped mainsail cover with lazy jacks in black.
- Black wheel covers.
- LED navigation lights.
- Double bow rollers with tack point reinforcement.
- Gates in lifelines.
- Mast steps for access to head of mainsail
- Stainless steel boarding ladder.
- Cockpit table with white leaves and black cover.
- Hot and cold transom shower.
- Calor gas bottle with adapters for Gaz.
- Two Plastimo binnacle mounted compasses.
- Simrad echo sounder, log/speed wind speed and direction and on two graphic displays
- Simrad auto pilot.
- Simrad Zeus chart plotter/GPS on cockpit swivel mount.
- Simrad AIS transponder.
- LED deck level and masthead navigation lights.
- PC interface at the chart table.
- Clock and barometer.
- ICOM DSC type VHF radio with remote station in the cockpit and Hawk antenna.
- Safety rope ladder in transom.
- Fire blanket.
- Harness eyes in cockpit.
- Manual and electric bilge pumps.
- Emergency tiller.
Sun Odyssey 379 built by Jeanneau. White grp hull with style stripes. White grp coach roof with moulded non skid decks. Cast iron fin keel. Twin wheel steering systems to spade rudder. Self draining cockpit and anchor well. Wood to cockpit seats, floor and transom. Large cockpit and lazarette lockers. Life raft locker. Washboard storage. Gas locker for twin bottles. Stainless steel safety rails and pvc coated lifelines. Wood coach roof hand rails. Fold down transom with integral swim ladder.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.