Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH5-CE docking
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 54hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2014
- Engine Hours: 60
- Emergency tiller
- Two fire extinguishers
- Engine space fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- Gas alarm
- Jack stays
- Cockpit harness points
- Six life jackets and harnesses
- Deck flood light
- Lifebuoy with floating light
- MOB sling
- Six person life raft, 2014
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- First aid kit
- Radar reflector
Three cabins outside the saloon with two heads compartments. At least 1.98m headroom. Forward cabin with double berth, deep cabinet with hanging lockers and shelves. En suite heads compartment with marine toilet and holding tank, shower and basin. Separate bunk cabin to port.
Saloon with U shaped settee to starboard, upper storage cabinets, seating to port with storage locker forward and ceiling handrail. Deluxe saloon table lowers to form a double berth. Stool in saloon. Chart table to port with storage and laptop space. L shaped galley to starboard with double stainless steel sinks (hot and cold pressurised fresh water system, 40 litre hot water tank and tank gauge), large fridge with top lid and opening door, gimballed two burner gas cooker with grill and oven, microwave oven and a vast amount of stowage.
Heads compartment to port with basin, shower and electric marine toilet and holding tank. Doors to aft cabin from heads and saloon - very large centreline double berth with acres of storage. Shades and screens for hatches and ports.
Laminate flooring throughout. Flush mounted LED ceiling lights. Leather wrapped LED reading lights to sleeping cabins and chart table. Task lighting to heads and galley. 12V sockets in all cabins. 220V shore power system with sockets thorough boat, immersion heat and battery charger. Ambiance White Gold cloth upholstery. Radio/CD player with Bose saloon and Sony cockpit speakers.
Webasto 5500 BTU air conditioning system, runs from shore power supply.
Fractional bermudan sloop rig. Silver anodised aluminium mast and boom, 2014. Stainless steel standing rigging, 2014. Terylene running rigging all led aft to cockpit or helmsman. Two Harken 46.2 electric rewind self tailing primary winches. Harken electric self tailing secondary winch. Harken genoa tracks. Spinlock jammers. Main sheet traveller. In-mast mainsail furling to mainsail and head sail furling system.
- Furling Mainsail - X-Grid Mylar Taffeta - 2014
- Furling Genoa with UV strips - X-Grid Mylar Taffeta - 2014
- Code 0 - Aramid - 2014
- All sails in good condition
Located under companionway in vented and soundproofed compartment. Yanmar 4JH5-CE 54hp marine diesel engine, 2014. Fresh water cooled. 360 degree joystick docking system which controls the rotating saildrive, rudder (via autopilot) and bow thruster. Fixed three blade propeller. Single lever and joystick engine controls. The engine has logged only 60 hours. Last serviced in 2015, new anodes on October 2017.
Four 12V batteries (2014) in two banks charging via 80 amp engine alternator and 220V shore power charger. Immersion heater.
- 20Kg Delta anchor with 77m chain/warp
- Quick 100W electric anchor windlass with helm remote control and chain counter
- Spray hood in Taupe
- Bimini hood in Taupe with LED lights
- Halyard bags in cockpit
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Nine fenders and six mooring warps
- Midship cleats
- LED navigation lights
- Double bow rollers with tack point reinforcement
- Gates in lifelines.
- Cockpit table with teak folding leaves
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Cockpit cushions with back rests
- Outboard motor stowage bracket
- Excel Ventura 260 dinghy with Tohatsu 2 stroke outboard motor
- Winch, wheel and cockpit table covers.
- LED navigation lights.
- Two binnacle mounted compasses
- Two Raymarine i70 multi instruments for speed, depth and wind
- Raymarine E95 chart plotter
- Radar to plotter
- Hand held DSC type VHF radio
- AIS transponder system
- Raymarine autopilot
- Various local charts and European plotter cartridge
Sun Odyssey 44DS built by Jeanneau. White grp hull with style stripes. White grp coach roof with moulded non skid decks. Cast iron shoal fin keel. Twin wheel steering system. Self draining cockpit and anchor well. Wood to cockpit seats and transom. Large cockpit and lazarette lockers. Life raft locker. Washboard storage. Gas locker for twin bottles. Stainless steel safety rails and pvc coated lifelines. Wood coach roof hand rails.
The company normally acts as broker for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.