Weekly Brokerage News Update – 19th May 2018
May 19, 2018 at 8:18 am
Welcome to our weekly news round up, a quick way to see what has been happening here at Clarke and Carter including new brokerage listings!
This weekend our Suffolk team are supporting the Shotley Point Yacht Club open weekend at Shotley Marina with a brokerage stand. Steve and Duncan will be on hand to show the boats we have for sale and discuss all aspects of Brokerage and Jeanneau sailing yachts with members and visitors alike.
Please see below for the latest comings and goings on our brokerage.
NEW LISTINGS OR DUE ON SOON
- Weymouth 32 – a semi-displacement twin shaft drive diesel motor cruiser with classic lines
- Oyster 26 – a firm club racing or fast cruising classic, this is a one owner from new boat
- Moody 38 – likely to be the best in existence, extensively upgraded by her current owner, details being prepared
- Tide 28 – a very capable modern trailer sailer with a roomy feeling interior, package includes road trailer
- Twister 28 – a Holman classic, this is a desirable all GRP version at an inviting price
If you are looking to sell your boat, either in the UK or abroad our successful brokerage is here to help. After a record breaking 2017 and a great start to 2018 we are currently short on listings in key areas and are ready to find a new home for your boat! See our Sell your Boat page for more information on our comprehensive award winning brokerage services.
BUYER’S SEARCHING FOR BOATS
- Prestige 32 – all ages and engine options considered
- Sealine/Princess/Fairline/Broom flybridge cruiser 38-43ft around £110-150,000
- Princess V42 – stern or shaft drive
- Sealine C39 or SC39
- Jeanneau Sun Odyssey – most models from 1998 on including 30i, 35 lift or fin keel, 39i, 40.3 and 49
- Jeanneau Deck Saloon – earlier models, 42 DS, 45 DS (prefer single aft cabin) and 49 DS
- Beneteau Oceanis – most models from 1998 but particularly 31 (new style), 311, 321, 323, 331 and 343
- Jeanneau Cap Camarat, Beneteau Flyer or similar style around £15,000
- Various purchasers for 25-35ft sports cruisers, diesel or petrol powered
- Sports fishing boats like Ocqueteau, Jeanneau Merry Fisher and Beneteau Antares at various sizes and prices
- RIBs between 4-7m long at most price points
SOLD, UNDER OFFER OR DEAL AGREED
- Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 36i – under offer
- Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32.2 – sold
- Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 30 – under offer
- Jeanneau Sun 2000 – under offer
- Dufour 365 Grand Large – under offer
- Moody 46 – under offer
- Moody 33 Eclipse – sold
- Tradewind 39 – sold
- Parker 275 – under offer
- Hurley 27 – sold
- Macgregor 26X – sold
- Fairline Targa 33 – sold
FOR MORE LOCAL BOATING NEWS, EVENTS, COMPETITIONS AND OFFERS SIGN UP TO our newsletters OR FOLLOW OUR facebook page!