Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Perkins
- Model: Perama M30
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 29hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze
6 berths in 3 cabins with approx. 6' 1" max. headroom. Forecabin with V-berth and infill, shelving outboard, large shelf over forward end, beneath berth stowage, hanging locker and wash basin. Saloon with settee berths to port and starboard (a double berth infill to starboard could be created if required) either side of a large table with drop leaves and bottle stowage, shelves and lockers. Galley to starboard with Neptune 2000 two burner gas cooker with grill and oven (new 2013), Isotherm 12v fridge and twin stainless steel sinks and mixer tap, ample lockers and stowage for crockery above worktop. Chart table to port to suit half Admiralty chart, flexible chart table light and ample stowage for charts and books. Double berth cabin aft to starboard with seat, hanging cupboard and shelves. Separate heads compartment aft to port with marine toilet, wash basin and shower with mixer tap and electric shower pump-out, shower seat over WC, mirror and stowage. Deluxe Prima light grey upholstery with pink curtains and scatter cushions. Pressurised hot and cold water via engine calorifier with immersion heater. Holding tank (new 2011). Eberspacher diesel fired heating system.
Located under companionway, Perkins Perama M30 29hp 3-cylinder inboard diesel. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Single lever Morse controls on pedestal. Electric start. Shaft drive with two blade fixed propeller. Full engine instrumentation. Reconditioned gearbox fitted 2017. New engine mounts 2018.
3 x 12v batteries charged via engine alternator. Shorepower system with ring mains, immersion coil for water heating and battery charger. 300W inverter. Electrical distribution panel with battery monitor. Full cabin lighting.
Masthead bermudan sloop. Selden silver anodised aluminium mast and boom. Selden retractable bowsprit with lifeline mounted holder. Stainless steel standing rigging (new 2005) with adjustable back stay. Terylene running rigging. Slab reefing mainsail with lazyjacks. Furlex headsail furling system. Spinlock jammers. 2 x Lewmar 46ST self tailing sheet winches. Lewmar 30ST self tailing halyard winches
- Mainsail - Fully battened with Rutgerson cars - Wilkinson - 2009 - very good
- Furling Genoa - Wilkinson - good
- Gennaker with snuffer - North - 2008 - good
- Storm jib
- 35lb Plough type anchor with chain
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions and transom boarding ladder
- Bow, stern and centre cleats
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Sprayhood, mainsail cover and binnacle cover
- Elk hide covered stainless steel wheel
- Various mooring warps and fenders
- Avon Redcrest inflatable dinghy with Mercury 3.3hp outboard
- Binnacle mounted compass
- Standard Horizon DSC VHF radio with cockpit speaker and remote command microphone
- ICOM IC-M21 handheld VHF radio with 12v charger
- Raymarine ST60+ echo sounder
- Autohelm ST50 speed/log
- Autohelm ST50 wind instrument
- Autohelm ST50 compass
- Autohelm ST50 multi repeater at chart table
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot autopilot (new 2009)
- Autohelm ST50 Multi at chart table
- Garmin GPSMAP 4010 colour chart plotter with radar mounted on transom/backstay pole
- Handheld GPS
- Digital Yacht AIT2000 AIS transceiver (new 2017) interfaced to plotter
- Navigation lights (bow/stern lights new 2017)
- 2008 Seago six man canister liferaft (last serviced Jan 2015) mounted in coachroof cradle
- 3 x Fire extinguishers (new 2015)
- Fire blanket
- Harness eyes
- Echomax mast mounted radar reflector
- Fog horn
- 2 x Horseshoe lifebuoys with floating lights
- Floating line on bracket on pushpit
- Emergency tiller
- Ocean Signal RecueMe Class 2 EPIRB with GPS (new 2017)
- JonBuoy danbuoy (requires servicing)
- Manual bilge pump
- Signal halyard set
- Anchor ball and motoring cone
Starlight 35 built by Sadler International Ltd in 1992 to a Stephen Jones design. White GRP hull (epoxy coated 2005) with styling stripes, superstructure and decks with moulded non-slip surfaces. Antimony reinforced lead wing keel. Wheel steering to partially skeg hung rudder. Aft self draining cockpit. Dek-King teak effect (new September 2014) laid cockpit sole and seats.
As one the UK’s largest Brokers with over 330 boats for sale we are able to introduce you to Boat Insurance providers that offer all types of Boat Insurance including insurance for Yachts, Sailing Boats, Motor Cruisers, Narrowboats, Inland Waterway Craft, Barges, Houseboats, Speedboats, Rigid Inflatable Boats, Waterski Boats, Jet Skis, Personal Watercraft, Dinghies, Fishing Boats, Commercial Boats, Boats in Build or Refit.
Just call us to request an insurance quote for this boat or your current boat.
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.