Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Rope Cutter: true
- Model: 4JH4-E
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 54hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
- Year: 2005
- Engine Hours: 1050
The superb quality Najad hand finished mahogany cabinetry and woodwork is in excellent condition and offers 6 berths in three cabins with good standing headroom throughout (max 6'4").
FORWARD CABIN: Fitted with a double V berth (with stowage beneath), small seat to port, twin hanging lockers, eye level cupboards, shelves, reading lights, two opening portlights and a hatch to foredeck.
SALOON: Laid out with an L-shaped settee to port and settee berth opposite (both with leecloths), offering generous berths either side of a central table with folding leaves and bottle storage. Numerous eye level lockers and shelves, combined with stowage areas behind and beneath the seating, offering excellent levels of storage for long term cruising. An LCD tv and Fusion stereo system provide entertainment whilst a large opening central hatch and four large portlights help create a light and spacious feel.
GALLEY: Located aft to port is an L-shaped galley equipped with a Smev gimballed stainless steel 2-burner gas cooker with oven, double stainless steel sink (with water filter) and fridge. The ergonomic design provides significantly larger Corian work surfaces and storage than usually found at this size by utilising extra space along the aft cabin passageway.
AFT CABIN: Fitted with a large offset double berth to starboard, small settee berth to port, hanging locker, shelves, lockers and beneath berth stowage with a hatch to the aft deck and portlights providing light and ventilation.
NAVIGATION STATION: Located aft to starboard with a large forward facing chart table, useful storage, navigation equipment and electrical distribution panel.
GENERAL EQUIPMENT: Pressurised hot and cold water system throughout via a calorifier with immersion coil. Holding tank with deck outlet. Eberspacher diesel fired warm air heating system with outlets in every cabin plus the cockpit. Cream saloon upholstery with complimenting carpets, curtains, blinds with mosquito nets and teak and holly soleboards throughout.
4 X 12v Batteries (2 x 140ah domestic and 72ah engine all new 2013 with dedicated 75ah bow thruster battery forward) charged via engine alternator. Shorepower system with ring main, Mobitronic intelligent battery charger, immersion coil for water heating and galvanic isolator. 2 x 20w Solar panels with charge controller. Mobitronic 1kw inverter to provide shorepower for small/medium draw items away from port. Electrical distribution panel. Full cabin lighting.
Fractional rigged bermudan sloop. Selden keel stepped silver anodised aluminium mast and boom with double spreader rig. Spinnaker pole with mast stowage. Removable bowsprit. Solid rod kicker. Stainless steel standing rigging with backstay tensioner and aluminium bottlescrew/shroud rollers. Terylene running rigging. Towing genoa cars. 2 x Anderson 52 self-tailing sheet winches. 2 x Andersen 12 self-tailing halyard winches. 2 x Anderson 28 self-tailing secondary winches. Selden in-mast furling system. Furlex headsail furling system. Karver top down cruising chute furling system.
- Furling mainsail - Sanders - 2013 - very good
- Furling Genoa - Sanders - 2013 - very good
- Furling cruising chute - Kemp - 2013 - very good
Original mainsail and Genoa included as useful spares
Located under cockpit sole in a vented and soundproofed compartment with excellent dual entry access, Yanmar 4JH4-E 54hp 4-cylinder marine diesel engine. Fresh water cooled via heat exchanger. Single lever controls with electric start. Shaft drive via Aquadrive coupling (for reduced noise and vibration) and Ambassador rope cutter to 4-bladed Vari-Prop feathering propeller (spare fixed pitch propeller included). Stainless steel 325 litre fuel tank. Bowthruster with controls at helm.
The engine looks in excellent cosmetic condition and has been regularly serviced by her knowledgeable owner who has kept a good history of works and servicing including a new cutlass bearing in 2013. Her engine hours are currently at 1050 (equating to an ideal usage of 80hrs a season) but may increase slightly as she is still being enjoyed.
- 20kg Bruce anchor with 40m 8mm chain and 40m warp
- Kedge anchor
- Lorfrans Project electric windlass with remote control
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpits with seats, stanchions and lifelines with gates
- Stainless steel transom swim ladder
- Fixed toughened glass spray screen with anodised aluminium frame
- Beige Sunbrella sprayhood with grab bars and cockpit enclosure (all new 2017)
- Removable cockpit table
- Outboard bracket
- Deck wash pump
- Full winter cover
- Assorted warps and fenders
- Binnacle mounted Suunto compass
- Standard Horizon DSC VHF with built in AIS receiver, remote mic and cockpit speaker
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder
- Raymarine ST60 speed/log
- Raymarine ST60 wind instrument
- Raymarine ST60 multi-function repeater at chart table
- Raymarine E95 hybridtouch colour chart plotter with radar and AIS overlay (new 2014)
- Raymarine ST6002+ autopilot
- Raymarine 4kw digital radar scanner (new 2014)
- AIS receiver
- Fusion stereo system with internal and external speakers
- LCD TV mounted in saloon with Glomex TV antenna at masthead
- Clock and barometer
- Deck level navigation lights, steaming light & masthead tricolour light
- 3 x Fire extinguishers
- Automatic engine room fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- Pilot gas alarm system
- Remote electronic solenoid gas cut off switch
- Avon 4 man canister liferaft (serviced May 2018)
- Horseshoe buoy with floating LED light
- Danbuoy & lifesling
- Jackstays & harness fixing points in cockpit
- Mast mounted radar reflector and lightning deflector
- Deck flood light
- Sea anchor drogue
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Emergency tiller
Najad 380 built by Najad in 2005 to a Judel/Vrolijk & Co. design using vacuum infusion for improved strength, stiffness and durability. White GRP hull and coachroof with red style stripes and teak laid decks, transom and coachroof. Fin keel with lead internal ballast. Wheel steering to skeg hung rudder. Self draining centre cockpit and anchor well. Teak coachroof handrails. Twin stern lazarettes providing good deck storage space.
Presented in excellent condition, the hull was also taken back to gelcoat and epoxy coated in 2016 for preventative purposes.
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.